ABOUT NICT EDUCATION
NICT provides high quality computer education at a very high standard at a very low cost. NICT’s mission is to create a pool of high quality software professionals who will meet the demanding needs of multinational organizations for tomorrow’s challenges.
Training methods have been maximized with “learning” rather than “teaching” through well equipped lab ONE-TO-ONE ratio (ONE COMPUTER FOR ONE STUDENT). With structured combination of theoretical and practical sessions and reinforced with colour Pentium computers in every class room for live demonstrations.
We believe that training in the latest computer technologies combined with life-long learning are the essential ingredients for building a successful career in the IT Industry. Students are trained in a multi-cultural atmosphere providing student-centered interactive learning which is centered on today’s computerized business environment.
NICT emphasis is given to the maximum extent on the projects by maximum practical learning through simulated projects designed to the needs of the industry. “Practice makes a man perfect”. A belief that is unanimously shared at NICT. This is quite evident from the fact that the Diploma courses offer more computer time than theory, a popular concept in modern education.
Our labs are equipped with modern systems highlighting a multi-environment, multi-user networked to all the terminals. The system can run different operating system MS-DOS, Windows, Unix & Linux simultaneously, with a backup of electricity under UPS and also equipped with the generator to assure an uninterrupted power supply with high-speed Internet connections.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Classes are scheduled for Mon, Wed, Friday; or on Tuesday, Thurs, Saturday; Centers are open Monday to Saturday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. & on Sundays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Special Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also available.
HARDWARE AND NETWORKING COURSES
HARDWARE AND NETWORKING COURSES
Microsoft Courses,Cisco Courses, CompTIA A+ & N+, Red Hat, Linux, DAN, HNCP, System Administrator, Hardware Engineering, Certified Enterprise System Engineer
1. Post Graduation In Computer Application. 2. Diploma In Software Application. 3. Diploma In Windows Application. 4. Diploma In Office Management. 5. Diploma In Desktop Publishing. 6. Diploma In Visual Basic Application. 7. Diploma In Computer Teachers Training. 8. Diploma In .Net Programming. 9. Diploma In Testing Tools. 10. Multimedia & Animation Courses.
- NICT has more than 25 years of Experience in Training the students
- Associated with more than 100 Colleges in Bangalore alone
- Courses designed to meet the Industry Requirements
- Trained more than 10 lac students in IT Education
- Scientifically designed teaching methodology
- NICT Provides JOB Ready Skills to students
- Quality Training on JOB Oriented Courses
- ISO 9001-2018 Certified Organization
- Employability skills to Students
- Microsoft Authorized Center
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Adobe Authorized Center
- Corel Authorized Center
- Pearson VUE Test Center
- Franchisee of KEONICS
- Registered under FRRO
- Online Assessments
- Verifiable Certificates
- SAP Authorized center
- TALLY Authorized center