Advanced Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a Marketing Technique that involves usage of digital medium such as Internet and Wireless for Creating Awareness, Consideration and Loyalty for a Brand, Product or a Service. Advanced Digital Marketing has a Booming Career now.In this Course Students will learn Website Development, Website Creation, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing, likewise Google Analytics, Online Ads and Affiliate Marketing.
Importance of digital Marketing
- Learn to be a Strategic Digital Marketer
- Learn to Develop Website
- Learn Search Engine Optimization And search Engine Marketing
- Learn Social Media Marketing
- Learn Google Analytics
- Learn to generate potential Leads
- Learn how to convert Leads to Customers
- Increase you Brand Awareness
- Boost Traffic on your website
- Learn to increase your engagement in social media
- Advanced Digital Marketing can help you be an Entrepreneur.
- You can learn to be an affiliate marketer, earning money to sell products to others or run an e-commerce store or be a digital marketing freelancer.
Who Can Join This Course ?
Why To Enroll In Our Digital Marketing Course?
15+ Top Industry Case Studies, E-books on Facebook, Google ad-words & SEO, YouTube Marketing Manual, Important PPT’s on all Modules and also Social media Mind map strategy and Website Development, Google Analytic, Creating Digital Marketing Strategy Students will learn above all and also Real time practical examples which makes the students WOW, B2B and B2C Video ads for Student References. Similarly Top 50 Digital Marketing tools will be shared to Students and we will provides 100% job assistance to our students.
The average salary for a entry level/ fresher Digital Marketing executive is about 3.5 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs per annum. Also it will vary upon your skills, organisation and location.
Yes digital marketing is a good career option. You can expect more openings for work in the Internet Marketing industry.
It completes its courses in 3 months and it provides a total of 115 hours training
There’s no set entry route, Anyone can do Digital Marketing Course who has dedication in it. It’s all about the interest as there are no criteria. A beginner can, professional, startup founder, etc can do Digital Marketing Course.
Digital Marketing is not stressful if you love the subject and lifestyle that comes with it. Digital marketing is social media marketing, more to do with internet marketing than traditional marketing.
The main advantage of digital marketing is that a targeted audience can be reached in a cost-effective and measurable way. Other digital marketing advantages include increasing brand loyalty and driving online sales.
Topics You Will Learn in Digital Marketing
Fill this Form to Download Brochure
ABOUT NICT EDUCATION
The NICT provides high-quality computer education at a very high standard at a very low cost. NICT’s mission is to create a pool of high-quality software professionals. After that, we provide 100% placements.
Our aim to meet the needs and challenges of a multinational organization. The first pint, all training methods have been maximized with “learning” rather than “teaching”. It is a well-equipped lab 1 to 1 ratio (ONE COMPUTER FOR ONE STUDENT). In fact, we can concentrate on every student in detail.
It is say’s that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. That number rises to as much as 90%. We put theory into practice. In addition, we are providing PPT’s and video lessons. The NICT emphasis is given to the max extent on the projects. The headline, In the course duration we will invest 60% time is in practicals. And the other 40% time is in classroom teaching.